Here are the BOLD predictions from Robert A Knight … Our very own self-proclaimed prediction guru. His newish crystal ball (was on the discount rack at Goodwill) overheated about 6:00 pm last Sunday (from all of the red marks on the game summary)! After storing it in the freezer for 72 hours … The GREAT Robbini has gradually thawed it back to room temperature. He’s been steadily rubbing and chanting, to bring out Dallas Cowboy vibe we all count on from week-to-week. Last week, three of The GREAT Robbini predictions came true. Unfortunately, seven didn’t! After reviewing the postgame stats, a little bit of leniency was granted … bringing last weeks predictions to the 50% ish level. Rest assured, The GREAT Robbini is never discouraged! He’s back this week … fired up … and Jerry Jones’n for some NFC EAST rival football!
Since The Boys Are Back in Philly, we can expect a rowdy Halloween Eve crowd and a determined wannabe Dream Team fighting for a divisional win! It’ll be America’s Team vs All-Hype Team. Last Sunday the Dallas Cowboys took out their vengeance on the lowly St. Louis Rams … Philly rested up on their bye week. Time for The GREAT Robbini’s predictions … I’m sure you’ll agree … most of these are very BOLD. OK, here we go …
“We might not win all-hype team. That title goes to someone else. We’re gonna beat their ass when we play them.” Mark these words, of the always on fire, Dallas DC Rob Ryan.
The Cowboys fly to PHI on a mission and will display Ryan’s patented 24/7 defense. For those unfamiliar, that’s where the other guys feel what we just did for a WEEK. This is an eye opener kinda game and after this match the Cowboys just might be up for that title Ryan dismissed after all.
The GREAT Robbini
- Dallas Cowboys have at least 2 takeaways
- Michael Vick sacked at least 3 times
- Sean Lee leads in tackles
- DeMarcus Ware 2 sacks
- PHI punts 6 or more times
- Tony Romo at least 2 TD’s
- TD Diamond Dez Bryant
- TD Jason Witten
- Jason Witten has 5 + catches
- Miles Austin doubles his stats from a week ago (had 2 receptions for 16 yards)
- Dallas Cowboys gain 85 yards + rushing
- Dallas Cowboys control clock
- Game ends in regulation
- Boys bring in replacement, because of a starter’s injury occurring in this game.
- Eagles bring in replacement, because of a starter’s injury occurring in this game.
- NBC crew mispronounces at least 1 Dallas Cowboys’ name
Remember, you read it here! The Great Robbini predictions for week #8.
The Boys Are Back POSTGAME SUMMARY: Check back here after the game for the summary.